- May 15 (Mon) - 17 (Wed), 2023
- Grand Cube Osaka (Osaka Prefecture International Convention Center)
(5-3-51, Nakanoshima, Kita-ku, Osaka City, Osaka, 530-0005, Japan)
- The Mass Spectrometry Society of Japan
- Call for Papers
- Abstract submission starts on January 16, 2023.
Abstract submission deadline will be March 9, 2023.
- The official conference language is Japanese.
English presentations are welcome as well at any sessions.
(No simultaneous interpretation will be provided.)
- Plenary Lectures
- Prof. Eiichiro Fukusaki (Osaka University)
- On-line registration starts from January 16, 2023.
(Early registration deadline: April 17, 2023)
- Registration Fees
*No refunds will be made for the cancellation by registrants
||(early / late)*
||5,000 / 7,000 JPY
||16,000 / 18,000 JPY
|Student MSSJ members
||0 / 2,000 JPY
||3,000 / 5,000 JPY
- Tuesday, May 16, 2023, 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Corporate Programs
- Exhibition and Luncheon Seminars. Those who are interested in being an exhibitor should contact the conference office.
- Organizing Committee
- Fumio Matsuda (Osaka University)