- May 15 (Tue) – 18 (Fri), 2018
- Hotel Hankyu EXPO Park
(1-5 Senri-Banpaku-Koen, Suita-City, Osaka 565-0826, Japan)
- The Mass Spectrometry Society of Japan, Japanese Proteomics Society
- Call for Papers
- Abstract submission starts on January 15, 2018.
Abstract submission deadline will be March 16, 2018 17:00 (JST).
- The official conference language is Japanese and English.
- Plenary Lectures
- Prof. Yoshinori Ohsumi (Tokyo Institute of Technology)
Prof. Matthias Mann (Max Pranck Institute)
- Invited Lectures
- Dr. Ken Ito (Osaka University)
Juan Antonio Vizcaino (EMBL-EBI)
Je-yoel Cho (SNU)
- On-line registration starts from January 15, 2018.
(Early-bird registration deadline: April 23, 2018)
- Registration fees
MSSJ members Three days
(May 15 - 17)
Additional registration for
4th day (May 18)
Early-Bird on-site Early-Bird on-site Regular 5,000 × 4,000 6,000 Student 0 × 0 5,000 MSSJ members/
All days participation
Early-Bird on-site Regular 9,000 11,000 Student 0 5,000 AOHUPO members All days participation
Early-Bird on-site Regular / Student 19,000 21,000 Non-members All days participation
Early-Bird on-site Regular / Student 19,000 21,000
- The registration fee also includes a book of conference abstracts, which will be given to you along with your name badges and receipt at the conference.
- The Mass Spectrometry Society of Japan and the Japan Human Proteome Organization are subject to consumption taxes. Consumption taxes are included in the conference registration price for non-members.
- If you wish to pay by bank transfer to the Japan Post Bank integrated account, please complete the online conference registration on the Japanese version of the website by April 12. Please note that bank transfer request on the English version of the website is not accepted. Pre-registration fee can be applied to bank transfer payment until April 18. Credit card payments (VISA and MasterCard) will be accepted for pre-registration fee until the online registration deadline, April 23.
- Bank transfer payments can not be accepted after April 12. If you complete the application form, but can not make payment by the due date, please pay the on-site registration fee at the reception desk at the conference.
- On-site payments are cash only (Japanese-yen). Credit cards can not be processed, however, there are ATMs located in the adjacent commercial area (Expo city).
- Membership application is not available at the on-site registration desk. Please complete your membership application prior to attending the conference.
- Because 4th day (May 18) is programmed for Japan Human Proteome Organization, it is possible to register for three days (May 15 – 17) only for pre-registration. Additional registration for 4th day will be available (additional registration at the on-site registration desk will be available after second day (May 16)). Changing from all days participation to 3-days participation is not allowed.
- Honorary members can register for the conference free of charge. Permanent members must register as regular members. Corporate members can not receive discount for registration fee, please register as non-members.
- Individual member and Individual member (Corporate registered) must register as regular members.
- Annual membership fees for FY 2018 will be included in the registration fee.
- Membership application is not available at the on-site registration desk. Please complete membership applications and receive temporary ID number prior to coming to the conference.
- For overseas members of national/regional proteomics societies belonging to AOHUPO such as KHUPO, CNHUPO, TPS, APS and so on (http://www.aohupo.org/) (non-member of Mass Spectrometry Society of Japan and Japanese Proteomics Society members).
- The 9th Asia-Oceania Human Proteome Organization (AOHUPO) Conference will be held on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th days (May 16 – 18). The first day (May 15) will only have Japanese sessions available, however, participation by all is welcome.
*No refunds will be made for the cancellation by registrants
- May 16 (Wed), 2018
Hotel Hankyu EXPO Park
- Corporate Programs
- Exhibition and Luncheon Seminars. Those who are interested in being an exhibitor should contact the conference office.
- Organizing Committee
- Yasushi Ishihama (Kyoto University, Chair)