How to Register
Register on-line (payable by Visa or Master card only) or register on-site (payable in Japanese-yen cash only). If you are currently a non-member, it is possible to get the member registration price by applying for FY 2018 membership in either the Mass Spectrometry Society of Japan (MSSJ) or the Japan Human Proteome Organization (JPrOS) before conference registration. If you wish to apply for membership in either organization, you must complete the online application for membership in which you will receive a membership temporary ID number. This ID number can then be used to receive the member registration price when registering for the conference. Membership application can not be done at the on-site registration desk, so please complete registration beforehand. The combined total of membership and conference registration fees is cheaper than the non-member price.
Registration for Scientific Sessions
|MSSJ members||Three days
(May 15 - 17)
|Additional registration for
4th day (May 18)
|All days participation
|AOHUPO members||All days participation
|Regular / Student||19,000||21,000|
|Non-members||All days participation
|Regular / Student||19,000||21,000|
- The registration fee also includes a book of conference abstracts, which will be given to you along with your name badges and receipt at the conference.
- The Mass Spectrometry Society of Japan and the Japan Human Proteome Organization are subject to consumption taxes. Consumption taxes are included in the conference registration price for non-members.
- If you wish to pay by bank transfer to the Japan Post Bank integrated account, please complete the online conference registration on the Japanese version of the website by April 12. Please note that bank transfer request on the English version of the website is not accepted. Pre-registration fee can be applied to bank transfer payment until April 18. Credit card payments (VISA and MasterCard) will be accepted for pre-registration fee until the online registration deadline, April 23.
- Bank transfer payments can not be accepted after April 12. If you complete the application form, but can not make payment by the due date, please pay the on-site registration fee at the reception desk at the conference.
- On-site payments are cash only (Japanese-yen). Credit cards can not be processed, however, there are ATMs located in the adjacent commercial area (Expo city).
- Membership application is not available at the on-site registration desk. Please complete your membership application prior to attending the conference.
- Because 4th day (May 18) is programmed for Japan Human Proteome Organization, it is possible to register for three days (May 15 – 17) only for pre-registration. Additional registration for 4th day will be available (additional registration at the on-site registration desk will be available after second day (May 16)). Changing from all days participation to 3-days participation is not allowed.
- Honorary members can register for the conference free of charge. Permanent members must register as regular members. Corporate members can not receive discount for registration fee, please register as non-members.
- Individual member and Individual member (Corporate registered) must register as regular members.
- Annual membership fees for FY 2018 will be included in the registration fee.
- Membership application is not available at the on-site registration desk. Please complete membership applications and receive temporary ID number prior to coming to the conference.
- For overseas members of national/regional proteomics societies belonging to AOHUPO such as KHUPO, CNHUPO, TPS, APS and so on (http://www.aohupo.org/) (non-member of Mass Spectrometry Society of Japan and Japanese Proteomics Society members).
- The 9th Asia-Oceania Human Proteome Organization (AOHUPO) Conference will be held on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th days (May 16 – 18). The first day (May 15) will only have Japanese sessions available, however, participation by all is welcome.
- The conference banquet on May 16th will be held as "Welcome Party” for AOHUPO members. (The fee of "Welcome Party" is included in the registration fee for AOHUPO members.)
Registration for Banquet
- Registrant of the Scientific Sessions
- JPY 6,000-
- Banquet-only Attendee (Not registered for scientific sessions)
- JPY 8,000-
# Registration for Banquet may be closed earlier as places are limited.
The fees of registration for scientific sessions and banquet will not be refunded with request for cancellation.
Deadline of the on-line early-bird registration with reduced cost.
April 23, 2018, 5:00pm (Japan standard time)
# Please register on-line from "Registration & Paper Submission" menu to avoid waiting lines at on-site registration.
For VISA application
Conference participants should familiarize themselves with visa requirements well. The organizers cannot intervene with Japanese embassies abroad or any authorities on behalf of any participant.
However, we will be able to send the acceptance of registration and/or the acceptance of abstract submission by regular postal service, fax or email. If you require any other proofs for your visa, your request will not be acknowledged or processed by the committee.