- 1 May 2018
- Short abstracts of submitted papers are now accessible.
- 13 April 2018
- Complete program of papers has been posted.
- 9 April 2018
- Intl Proteogenome Workshop 2018 "Connecting bioinformatics resources and the Cancer Moonshot Project" will be held as an MSP2018 satellite workshop at Kyoto Univ on May 19(Sat)
(registration: free, pre-registration required →http://seizai.pharm.kyoto-u.ac.jp/ipgw2018)
- 26 March 2018
- Call for late-breaking abstract!! We are now accepting the late-breaking abstract until 17:00, April 16. For the submission, pre-registration is required.
- 15 January 2018
- Advanced registration and abstract submission opened.
（See also How to Register and Call for papers）
- 28 December 2017
- The website of Mass Spectrometry and Proteomics 2018 (MSP2018) in English opened.
- Paper submission :
- Mon, Jan 15, 2018 ～ Fri, Mar 16 17:00(JST)
- Online registration :
- Mon, Jan 15, 2018 ～
(Credit card) to Mon, Apr 23 17:00(JST)
- Conference Date：
- Tue, May 15, 2018 ～ Fri, May 18
Venue: HOTEL HANKYU EXPO PARK1-5 Senri-Banpaku-Koen, Suita-City, Osaka
Mass spectrometry and Proteomics 2018 (MSP2018) is joint conference of 66th Annual Conference on Mass Spectrometry Japan and 9th Asia-Oceania Human Proteome Organization (AOHUPO) Conference. The conference is open to colleagues in every country/region and papers that cover any aspect of mass spectrometry, proteomics and allied topics may be presented. We heartily welcome all the domestic and overseas participants.