- 26 April 2019
- Short abstracts of submitted papers are now accessible.
- 09 April 2019
- Complete program of papers has been posted.
- 15 January 2019
- Advanced registration and abstract submission opened.
(See also How to Register and Call for papers)
- 16 October 2018
- The website of the 67th Annual Conference on Mass Spectrometry in English opened.
- Paper submission :
- Tue, Jan 15 - Thu, Mar 14, 2019 17:00 (JST)
- Online registration :
- Tue, Jan 15 - Mon, Apr 8, 2019 17:00 (JST)
- (Credit card) to Fri, Apr 19 17:00 (JST)
- Conference Date :
- Wed, May 15, - Fri, May 17, 2019
The conference is supported by Tsukuba Tourism and Convention Association and the City of Tsukuba.
The Annual Conference on Mass Spectrometry, sponsored by the Mass Spectrometry Society of Japan since 1953, is one of the oldest annual mass spectrometry conferences in the world. The conference is open to colleagues in every country/region and papers that cover any aspect of mass spectrometry and allied topics may be presented. We heartily welcome all the domestic and overseas participants.