- May 15 (Wed) – 17 (Fri), 2019
- Tsukuba International Congress Center (EPOCHAL TSUKUBA)
(2-20-3 Takezono, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-0032, Japan)
- The Mass Spectrometry Society of Japan
- Call for Papers
- Abstract submission starts on January 15, 2019.
Abstract submission deadline will be 17:00 on March 14, 2019.
- The official conference language is Japanese.
English presentations are welcome as well at any sessions.
(No simultaneous interpretation will be provided.)
- Plenary Lectures
- Prof. Dr. Joost A. de Gouw (University of Colorado Boulder)
Prof. Dr. Martin F. Jarrold (Indiana University)
Prof. Dr. Yasumitsu Ogura (Chiba University)
- On-line registration starts from January 15, 2019.
(Advance registration deadline: April 19, 2019)
- Registration fees
*No refunds will be made for the cancellation by registrants
|(advance / on-site)*|
|MSSJ members||5,000 / 7,000 JPY|
|Non-members||16,000 / 18,000 JPY|
|Student MSSJ members||0 / 2,000 JPY|
|Student non-members||3,000 / 5,000 JPY|
- May 16 (Thu), 2019
Tsukuba International Congress Center (EPOCHAL TSUKUBA)
- Corporate Programs
- Exhibition and Luncheon Seminars. Those who are interested in being an exhibitor should contact the conference office.
- Organizing Committee
- Takafumi Hirata (University of Tokyo, Chair)